Giving you a bonus post this week because Rosegal is have a Best Seller Sale that is going to end next week. I thought it would be a perfect time to stock up on some Christmas ideas and give you my favorite picks from the sale.
- Navy Lace Dress// With Thanksgiving and Christmas parties coming up I am always needing a lovely dress for those occasions. This one just looks divine and I LOVE the classic neckline with the feminine lace details.
- Sunglasses// I am always on the hunt for a great pair of shades. Although my sunny days this winter are limited they would be perfect for my vacation in January. If you live somewhere where the sun doesn’t go away these are a steal and such a fun style.
- Black Tote Set// I don’t know about you, but for my daily work life I like to live out of a tote. It just seems to have everything that I need and I love being able to throw things in it for my day. Sometimes I even throw my lunch box in my tote to keep my hands free. This bundle looks perfect for those occasions or even road trips! I know I’ve gifted totes before as well so they also make great gifts!
- Christmas Decor Pillow// I am listening to Christmas music and ready to decorate any minute now. These cute Christmas pillows look perfect to spruce up your holiday decorations. Personally, I love a good throw pillow.
- Christmas Cut Out Hoodie// My loungewear is on point this season, I’ve got that Netflix and chill look down pat y’all! This hoodie is simply adorable and would go great with a pair of leggings or yoga pants for a more relaxed festive vibe.
Christmas is coming up fast for me, it doesn’t help that I work in two businesses that need to be a couple months ahead. It also means that my busy season is drawing near and I need to be on my game. Which is why I am trying to get all of my shopping done early as well as stocking up on a few things for my cruise. 😉 Sales are perfect timing to get your shopping done and done early which is why I love browsing the Rosegal site. My only tip is to remember to shop by your measurements and not you’re normal size. I’ve received many things from them and have never had any issues so I definitely recommend trying it out!
Have a great day tomorrow y’all!