There’s nothing that I love more than a killer jacket in the Fall. It’s the perfect time for layering so adding a stylish jacket is the perfect cherry on top. I’ve gathered a few jackets for you that are on the top of my wish list and range in various ways.
- ANNE KLEIN TWEED JACKET – I LOVE tweed jackets! Unfortunately I do not own one… YET! It’s just so classic and elegant; perfect for adding a brooch for a bit of bling.
- FLORAL MESH BOMBER JACKET – Bomber jackets have been all the trend lately and I’m totally for it! Let’s face it, they’re a lot better than fanny packs. This one has a lovely mesh that will be perfect in the Spring as well!
- TEAGAN REVERSIBLE FAUX LEATHER DRAPE JACKET – You’ve probably seen the black version of this that I wear all the time! Especially if you watch my outfit of the day insta-stories. The style of this jacket is so flattering and thankfully goes with just about anything.
- MARITHÉ + FRANÇOIS GIRBAUD FITTED DENIM JACKET – I’ll be honest, I am not the biggest denim jacket fan. Really, I try but I just can’t get behind the classic style. So when I see one that has a sophisticated twist to it, I fall in love. This is the kind of denim jacket that I can get behind.
- CARLYLE CAMO SHIRT JACKET – I am obsessed with camo jackets, and wear mine almost weekly. This is the closest to mine that I could find, just without a bit of bling and mermaid magic. But it did have the most important feature, the pockets! I live for the pockets! Once I find a good dupe for mine I will share an awesome DIY with patches and customizing your jacket!
- METALLIC LEOPARD JACQUARD BOMBER JACKET – Leopard? Metallic? Michael Kors? I’m all for it! This bomber has all of the trends wrapped into one shiny package.
So, which jacket is on your wish list? I am dancing into the weekend ready to celebrate my 29th Birthday, have a great weekend y’all!